Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Je t'aime

Yeah, it’s about 5.43am now. I can’t close my eyes. kept thinking about my present and past.

I’m afraid of my future. I’m not sure whether I can success or not in future.

Hmm maybe I can’t give you such a luxurious life but what I can promise you is just giving my true love towards you in every second. I promise you that I will do the best to take a good care of you even if it is hard for me. I promise it. I will love you until my last breath. I will love you more than I love myself. And I hope that I can be such a good person in your life. Lastly, I hope that you will be happy when you’re living your life with me.

I love you my future true love

4 comments:

  1. awww tak sangka u camni hehah xD
    klo cmtu i pn nk jdi ur true love

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA , senior , ths is sooo an AWESOME . hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha . baru nak masuk jarum ni . haha . cayalaa ayat kau wan . mcm textbook.haha

    ReplyDelete